Our client is an independent game developer and publisher. They have made two critically acclaimed titles and are currently working on their third.
The studio are looking for a Graphics Programmer to build the technology which will drive the aesthetics of our games forward. Responsibilities range from writing low-level engine-code for multiple platforms, to implementing high level graphics algorithms and developing the content-creation tools for supporting them. This position is central to ensuring final product quality, regarding performance as well as stability.
This is a chance to assume a key role on an ambitious and skilled team who will make your work shine and reach millions of gamers.
What will you be doing?
During production, you will be working closely with artists to identify and implement key features needed to achieve the aesthetic vision of our games. This includes developing new graphics methods, implementing existing ones and improving them.
Towards completion of a game, you will be responsible for final quality of the game - fixing bugs, profiling and optimising code on all levels.
You will be able to define your own goals and tasks.
If you wish to apply, consider the following general requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++
- Strong math skills.
- Performance minded development and optimization skills with results oriented approaches and thinking.
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects.
- We imagine you have a formal computer science background.
- Experience with engine- and console-development - hobby engines count.
- A keen eye for aesthetics.
- Familiarity with C#
- Experience with Unity.
Who We Are
The team consists of 25 creative professionals, based in downtown Copenhagen, Denmark. They look particularly for people who enjoy managing their own schedule, and thrive on working within a friendly, collaborative environment. They love to make carefully crafted games with an obsessive attention to detail, and are always on the lookout for others who share that passion.