We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our client is looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation
Talk to us if you:
- Have extensive experience implementing and managing a highly available and distributed systems on AWS (CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Route53)
- Enjoy direct interaction with team members without direct supervision.
- Work well self-managing your own tasks while communicate current status in an effective and profession manner.
- Enjoy building internal tools consumed by developers and production applications.
- Have an eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- Understand and practice the “lean” approach to build what is needed with high quality and high efficiency.
You will be successful on this team if you:
- Are able to work with, learn from and take direction from product vision owners, other team members, and domain experts while providing good technical assessment and input.
- Are able to bring up concerns or road blocks as you encounter them and bring up suggestions and solutions.
- Are able to work independently and make decisions that are best for the team and business objectives
- Are able to prioritize the success of the company/team over individual needs
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role
- Experience with CI systems, such as Jenkins (preferred), Bamboo, Team City.
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, CloudFormation, MSDeploy.
- Experience with OO language such as C# or Java.
- Experience with build technologies such as Gulp, Nant, MSBuild, Nuget.
- Experience administering OS (Linux and Windows), application servers, web servers, and databases (Cassandra highly preferred)