Kudelski Security Media delivers anti-piracy services to the media industry to help them fight against illegal redistribution of their content to protect their revenues.
In the context of illegal content sharing, you will be part of a team assuming the responsibilities of the development of the tools and products, as well as the service delivery operations.
We looking for a Database Administrator.
- Operate and supervise the operation of existing databases
- Validate current platform architecture and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to the specification of the database architecture.
- Develop reference documents in developing secure applications
- Organize application processes into common shared services for greater re-use.
- Develop high availability and failover approach in production and stage environments
- Develop a deployment strategy, patching, and upgrades
- Great team player with good communication and support skills.
- Excellent ability to work well with cross-functional distributed teams in various International offices.
- Able to quickly understand changes and adapt to the situation.
- Autonomous, rigorous and result oriented attitude.
- Hacker minded, curious and rigorous.
- Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing database solutions.
- Strong experience with SQL-like technologies.
- Strong experience with NoSQL databases, including Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic Search & Redis.
- Experience with data management practices and analytics capabilities (data sourcing, ingestion, storing, syndication, aggregation, data quality, and advanced analytics).
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools. Kibana is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Java and Python programming languages.
- Knowledge of Cloud platform architectures and distributed architectures.
- Experience with source control, specifically GIT.
- Degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent.
- Quality, methodology or security certifications are a plus.
- Based in Nagra office in Madrid, Spain.
- Travels: up to 10%
- Languages: Fluent English is essential. Frencha and Spanish specially valuable.