ECB Engineering is seeking for a Architect /Team Lead Java.
- Writing new and reusable code to support our in house applications in an agile, test driven development environment.
- Develop flexible RESTful and/or SOAP Web services.
- Research & identify new technologies to drive internal innovation.
- Contribute to stress and load testing of the application through automation.
- Follow the agreed internal standards.
- Participating actively in technical and user stories discussions.
- Writing unit tests.
- Solve complex business problems in a timely and robust manner.
- Preparing technical specification, installation instruction documents and release notes in each sprint release.
- Performing code reviews.
- Support and maintain existing legacy systems and help map their transition to the new architecture.
- Almost 5 years experience developing middleware/API/SOA software, architectural patterns, Linux, setting continuous integration/delivery.
Educated to degree level from a numerate discipline (preferably Computer Science).
Core Java & JEE.
Restful/Soap Web Services.
Spring Framework (Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring MVC, Spring webflow, Spring data, Spring batch).
JPA, JTA, RDBMS.
JUnit, Mockito or an equivalent mocking framework.
- Very good level of English both written and spoken.
- Territory: Madrid.